About Me

My photo
Muntinlupa, Philippines

Sunday, September 5, 2010

LOTD: Sept 3, 2010

So to give my blog more updates, I decided to post my Looks of the Day since I now have a cellphone that can take pretty good pictures.

As you can see this is quite late because I forgot to upload this last friday. So anyway here was my look of the day last Friday. Its pretty simple cause I woke up later than expected and coulnd't do much that day


Products used
Face
MAC Studio Fix powder foundation in NC40
MAC Select moisture cover in NC30
MAC Studio finish concealer in NC30
NARS Deep throat blush
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder (on the T-Zone)
Laura Mercier Secret eye brightening powder 2
Eyes
Mary Kay eyeshadow in Espresso for the brows
Prestige waterproof liner in black
L'oreal Collagene mascara (waterproof) in black
The Face Shops automatic eyeliner pencil in white on the waterline
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder (on the lids up to the brow bone)
Laura Mercier Secret eye brightening powder 2 (on the brow bone as highlight)
Lips
MAC lipglass in True Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment