About Me

My photo
Muntinlupa, Philippines

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Etude House Haul

Ok the day after I found out about Etude House in Festival Mall I went back there initially to get the shoes I bought changed since I got the wrong pair
I then went to Etude House and decided to buy some polishes. I had a mini budget of 500 php (around $10) so I could get the Pink Membership card there. I actually nearly went to 1,000 php (about $20) because the polishes looked so pretty and I got a couple of eyeshadows as well. Whats funny about that experience is that I had a list of things I wanted to buy before I even payed for the things I got.

Here are the pics of the haul
The really cute packaging
What was inside the bag.
L-R: Nail art pen in red, Frech manicure polishes in white and black (I use these for nail art instead but they do work nicely when you want a french tip), silver nail polis, mauve pink nail polish, top coat and base coat. Eyeshadows in orange and nude
I dont really have the names of the colors because they are in Korean and I cant read Korean yet
Here is the pink membership card but for some reason it turned orange on my cam. The shade of pink of this card is the same the the packaging of Etude House
The free Lee Min-Ho folder I got for my purchase and the info paper about the Pink Membership card which is also pink XD
Then after that I remembered that I wanted to buy some Sally Hansen base/top coat. I got there for a buy one take one promo. Kinda feel stupid though cause I about a base and top coat at Etude House before I got these. I forgot I was planning on buying these
This has nothing to do with the haul since I got this the day before this haul but I just remembered I got this card because of the Pink Membership card from Etude. I got this since this can get me points from the MAC stores here since Rustans is the distributor of MAC here.
I'm going to post some looks after this and a little nail art I did as well

No comments:

Post a Comment