About Me

My photo
Muntinlupa, Philippines

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Diversity

I suddenly had this thought after reading my friends blog here http://chenachen.blogspot.com/2010/03/kamotetv-shooting-ikemen-henshins-sm.html

I thought "Oooooh I wanna blog about things like that too" but when I made this blog for the first time I decided that I would just blog about things that I think are important or at least something that wont be considered as spamming but when I did that I could barely blog cause not everything in my life is exciting to others or I just plan forget.

After that when I got into make up I thought I why not make my blog a beauty blog but then that takes a lot of time and money to do that. I also wanted to blog about my life in general now because of what Chena said, that I can blog about anything even if they seem a bit out of the blue. So if I did that this blog would be a mix of all my interest making this place seem chaotic but then I thought "Why not, it just shows that I am intested in quite a few things".

So starting now I'll blog about make up, photography, cosplay, my friends, etc. Anything that would just interest me that I would like to share with everyone. Hence the title of this entry as well the my blog title in Livejournal. I will be only doing this here and in my Livejournal account.

I really had a lot more to say but somewhere while typing this it got lost. So thats it for now cause my head is starting to ache and I need some sleep

Till the next time (which will hopefully be soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment