About Me

My photo
Muntinlupa, Philippines

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

LOTD: Sept 8, 2010

I finally remembered to take a picture of my look before going out of the house.

I wanted this look to be simple because I wanted to try wearing false lashes outside of the house. I had a feeling that it would take me a while to do it properly. I did pretty well excet that false lashes on my left eye was not completely sticking to my lid but it wasnt really noticable unless I closed my eyes.








Products used
Face
MAC Studio Fix powder foundation in NC40
MAC Select moisture cover in NC30
MAC Studio finish concealer in NC30
MAC blush ombre in Ripe Peach
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder (on the T-Zone)
Laura Mercier Secret eye brightening powder 2

Eyes
Mary Kay eyeshadow in Espresso for the brows
The Face Shop Real Secret perfect contour kit (the eye primer inside)
Elianto baked eyeshadow in Bronzy Brown
Etude House Proof10 liquid eyeliner
The Face Shop automatic eye pencil in white on the water line
The Face Shop false eyelashes XLH

Lips
G-lish mini lipgloss in #15

No comments:

Post a Comment