About Me

My photo
Muntinlupa, Philippines

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Review and Swatches: Physicians Formula Organic wear eyeshadow duo in Hazel eyes organics

Wow that is one long title LOL, ok enough of that. On with the review

I got this eyeshadow for 399php or around $9 at a store in mall near the place where I work. Aside from make up they sell perfumes, hair care, lotions, food, etc

The packaging on this is really cute and pretty. It's not like all those other eyeshadow duos. The packaging feels like it is made out of hard cardboard with clear plastic on top to protect the eyeshadow and its pretty sturdy but I am not sure how it will react when it gets wet (and I wont take that chance). I really love the leaf design all over the packaging as well as the eyeshadow itself. It's feminine but not overly so. I also like the clear plastic top because I can easily see the eyeshadow inside.






The eyeshadow duo itself has two colors, a frosty light pink shadow and a midtone chocolate brown with a satin finish. Both can be use seperately or together. The texture of both colors are smooth but the light pink side it not as creamy as the brown side.
When you touch the pink side, it feels hard but the brown side feels softer I guess, I cant really describe it properly

Both are easly to blend, the pink side takes a bit of build up on the lids if you dont use an eyeshadow base prior to applying it.

Here are the swatches of the product




As for the lasting power, the color stays on all day but it still creased on me after 7-8 hours which is pretty good since most shadows crease on me after 3-4 hours because I have hooded eyes. Take note that I used a base and eyeshadow primer before applying these shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment