About Me

My photo
Muntinlupa, Philippines

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

LOTD: Sept 7, 2010

Ok I told you guys that I would do daily looks of the day, apparently I cant do it daily cause there are times I feel way to lazy to put make up on like this Monday I didnt put on any make up hence no LOTD for that day. But anyway here is my LOTD for Tuesday

I took this after I got home, so my make up is not is the best condition even though I did retouch if before taking the pictures





Products used
Face
MAC Studio Fix powder foundation in NC40
MAC Select moisture cover in NC30
MAC Studio finish concealer in NC30
NARS Deep throat blush
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder (on the T-Zone)
Laura Mercier Secret eye brightening powder 2

Eyes
Mary Kay eyeshadow in Espresso for the brows
Physicians Formula Organic wear eyeshadow duo in Hazel eyes
Prestige waterproof liner in black
MAC Loud lash mascara
Etude House matte skintone highlighter for the brows
Laura Mercier Secret eye brightening powder 2 (on the brow bone as added highlight)

Lips
MAC Viva glam Cyndi lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment