About Me

My photo
Muntinlupa, Philippines

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Date look

I did this so called "date look" for a contest by Jheng that can be found here http://www.iambrigitte.com/2012/06/contest-wanna-win-your-own-beauty-pro.html

As I said in my Purple extension look, I decided to join both contests for the palettes. This look is for the Sweet and Smokey palette

The inspiration for this look came from a Laura Mercier advertisement for their Lingerie collection. I recreated the look from a flier I got from them before and now this is more of a variation of that look instead of a recreation

You could wear this look when you are going on a date or a guest at a wedding







Products used
Face:
 Krave Minerale Oil Eliminator
Sleek Cream to powder foundation in Sand
MAC Studio fix powder
Etude House cookie blusher in 03 Orange
MAC Extra Dimension skinfinish in Superb

Eyes:
Urban Decay primer potion
MAC paint pot in Soft ochre
Sleek eyeshadow palette Au Natural
   - Nougat (lid to brow bone)
   - Regal (crease and outer v)
   - Taupe (on lid to add shimmer)
Sleek eyeshadow palette PPQ
   -  Chris de burgundy (added lightly to the crease to give the eyeshadow more red undertones)
Etude House proof 10 liquid eyeliner
Loreal curl impact mascara
Nature Republic automatic brow pencil

Lips:
Avon ultra moisture rich lipstick in Sheer Buff


No comments:

Post a Comment