About Me

My photo
Muntinlupa, Philippines

Sunday, October 17, 2010

LOTD: October 16, 2010

Ok I havent been here for a while so here is another LOTD. This the look I wore when I went to the launch of Venomous Villians here in the Philippines (there will be a seperate post about the things I got there)

This is a pretty simple bronze brown smokey look









Products used
Face

MAC Studio Fix powder foundation in NC40
MAC Select moisture cover in NC30
MAC Studio finish concealer in NC30
G-lish Gellato cheek treat in 5
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder (on the T-Zone)
Laura Mercier Secret eye brightening powder 2

Eyes
Mary Kay eyeshadow in Espresso for the brows and the outer V
The Face Shop Real Secret perfect contour kit (the eye primer inside)
MAC Painterly paintpot
Elianto baked eyeshadow in Bronzey brown
Prestige waterproof pencil eyeliner in black
Etude House eyeshadow as a highlight
MAC Loud lash mascara

Lips
MAC Dressmaker Dressmaker lipstick
MAC Kumquat lipglass

1 comment:

  1. love the look! You know how much I love neutrals and this look definitely gets a two thumbs up for me

    ReplyDelete