About Me

My photo
Muntinlupa, Philippines

Monday, August 13, 2012

Review: Snoe Beauty Vitamin C-Enriched Calamansi Beauty Bar

Here is the review of the Snoe White beauty bar I said in my Hair Heroes Intense Argan Oil review 

This Calamansi beauty bar is the very first soap I tried from Snoe Beauty. The reason I choose this one is because I know that Calamansi is a natural whitening agent and can help prevent pimples

Now here is what Snoe Beauty says about this particular beauty bar

"Organic, using only real calamansi
  • Citrus Micracarpa or commonly known as calamansi, is a rich source of vitamin C and Alpha Hydroxy Acids
  • Whitens dark spots caused by acne, freckles and melasma
  • Can naturally bleach the dark regions of the body especially the under-arms and inner thigh
  • Acts as an organic deodorant
  • A natural astringent that safely eliminates pimples withough being harsh to the skin
Active Ingredients: Calamansi Extract, Papain Enzyme, AHA, Vitamin C and E, Cucumber Extract, Goats Milk, High Grade Coconut Oil"


Product photos:


I say
Pros:
  • Doesn't melt fast like other beauty bars
  • Really lightens dark spots, underarms and bikini area
  • Has AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) which can help exfoliate your skin
  • Can be used for both face and body (although I just use this for my body)
  • Gives you a clean feel even if it doesn't lather
Cons:
  • People who are used to soaps that lather a lot won't really like this

Price: 139php

Where to buy:
You can check out these sites to see where their stores are located or you can order online via their website
Would I repurchase?
Already have but in different variants

This product surprised me because I didn't expect it to work that well. I noticed that my underarms were lighter and the dark spots on my wrists from pole dancing were gone. I didn't get any body acne during the time I was using this and this made my skin look brighter and even. People said I got whiter (I was still a little tan from diving when I started using this) so I was surprised because it takes a months for me to get back to my original color and that was only about a month or so of using it.

I love the fact that this didn't melt fast like other beauty bars would and despite this being a calamansi soap it didn't dry out my skin. I can't wait to try out their other variants


So if you are planning on trying any of the Snoe Beauty products then I suggest you buy some products now because they are having an amazing sale. You can find more details here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.396421993758084.94988.136835276383425&type=3

4 comments:

  1. I was about to buy this but decided to read some reviews first.. Now I'm convinced! Great blog! I'm a new follower! :))

    I'm a newbie blogger btw, hope you can support! :)

    http://somegirlnamedjem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and will definitely follow your blog ^_^

      Delete
  2. Wow that sounds like a great product! Should give it a try someday :) Thanks for this helpful review.

    ReplyDelete