About Me

My photo
Muntinlupa, Philippines

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Etude House YAY

Today we went to Festival to buy some foundation and shoes for our graduation. So we went to Robinsons since I had to find a nice pair of shoes that are cheap (altough I do have to return them since I got the wrong style -_-). After buying some shoes we decided to go home already since it was getting pretty late and a few steps out of Robinson I saw Etude House. I was surprised since I wasnt expecting it at all, I immediately ran over there. Really I did, the ones who were with me were surprised that I ran and they thought I just saw a cute guy XD LOL

I was so happy that we have an Etude House that is more accessible. I didnt really get anything since I didnt have much money anymore but I am planning on buying some of their nail art polishes that I played with while at the store. Now I must save up money to get those and a few more products. ^____________^

Its located at the 2nd floor of Festival mall near Robinsons

No comments:

Post a Comment