About Me

My photo
Muntinlupa, Philippines

Monday, March 25, 2013

My new Facebook page

I know I havent been all that active here for some time now but I just wanted to share with everyone the Facebook page I created for my portfolio.

Make up by Azaza

For the past few months I have been promoting myself as a freelance make up artist and I thought it was time that I created a page so that everyone could reach me easier. There are only a few albums there showing my works but I am slowly building up my portfolio. If you are interested in my services, feel free to comment here, post of my page or email me.

I will also be posting there some of the make up looks that I have created for myself, so check my page every once in a while for that. Also if any of you are interested in seeing what products I used or a tutorial for any looks in my page, feel free to message me

No comments:

Post a Comment